Learn business growth with Google Analytics 4 Forums Google Analytics 4 'I have upgraded to GA4, but I am not receiving real-time reports like I did in Universal Analytics. Is this achievable? Please take a look at the pictures below.' Reply To: 'I have upgraded to GA4, but I am not receiving real-time reports like I did in Universal Analytics. Is this achievable? Please take a look at the pictures below.'

• Tran

8 June 2023 at 11:05 pm

In GA4 interface, you may not be able to make the data look exactly like in Universal Analytics due to their inherent structural differences. Google is constantly improving GA4, so it may introduce more matching functionalities with time. Regarding the tracking code, GA4 works differently than Universal Analytics. If you’ve already tried changing the tracking code with no results, then you’re encountering the limits of GA4 as it’s currently designed. You should keep an eye on GA4 updates and Google’s documentation on it to navigate your way around its features and implementations.