Learn business growth with Google Analytics 4 Forums Google Analytics 4 Monitoring Search Result Quantity Within Google Analytics: A Comprehensive Guide Reply To: Monitoring Search Result Quantity Within Google Analytics: A Comprehensive Guide

• Logan

10 June 2023 at 12:22 pm

It sounds like you’re having trouble adapting a Google Universal Analytics method to the newer Google Analytics 4 for tracking the number of search result returns on your website. While I can’t provide a solution to the problem directly, my suggestion would be to seek advice from Google developer forums or communities dedicated to Google Analytics such as Stack Overflow or Reddit’s /r/GoogleAnalytics. They have numerous active users who are experienced in solving granular Google Analytics issues. You could also consider hiring a GA4 certified professional for a quick consultation. They might be able to adapt the Universal Analytics method to your GA4 setup. I totally get why this would be so useful for your business and your client experience, and I hope you find a resolution soon!