Learn business growth with Google Analytics 4 Forums Google Analytics 4 How can I access live data from Google Analytics for my ReactJS app? Reply To: How can I access live data from Google Analytics for my ReactJS app?

• Le

11 December 2022 at 5:56 pm

The primary method to fetch data from Google Analytics and integrate it into your ReactJS app is via Google’s APIs like the Google Analytics Reporting API or the Google Analytics Real Time Reporting API. These APIs allow you to access a variety of dimensions and metrics. If you’ve tried using these APIs and you’re not getting the desired results, it’s possible you may need to refine your API requests or reconfigure your Google Analytics account. It’s also worth noting that these APIs have certain limitations and not all the data visible on Google Analytics’ web interface may be available via the APIs. As an alternative, you could use a package such as react-ga, which is a lightweight React component for integrating Google Analytics into your ReactJS app. However, even this package essentially relies on Google’s APIs to fetch data.

Therefore, while you can retrieve a wide variety of data using Google’s APIs, you may not be able to fetch all the data exactly as displayed on the Google Analytics website dashboard. Depending on what specific data you’re looking to fetch, you may need to combine data from different API requests, perform some additional data processing, or use additional tools or packages appropriate to your specific needs.