Learn business growth with Google Analytics 4 Forums Google Analytics 4 How can I access live data from Google Analytics for my ReactJS app? Reply To: How can I access live data from Google Analytics for my ReactJS app?

• Emma

3 October 2022 at 1:06 pm

Sure, I can simplify that for you. Essentially, you have a couple of routes available for pulling data from Google Analytics:

1. **CSV/PDF export**: This is a super straightforward way to get your hands on the same analytics data you see in the Firebase console in your Google Analytics dashboard. You extract them as either CSV or PDF.

2. **BigQuery export**: This option is a bit more comprehensive. It allows you to dive into the nitty-gritty of your raw, non-sampled event data, along with all your parameters and user properties. The export to BigQuery happens every single day, so you’re staying up-to-date.

Lastly, when it comes to the server-to-server setup, you might want to take a look at the **Google Analytics 4 Measurement Protocol API**. It enables you to send events straight to the Google Analytics servers via HTTP requests. It’s a nifty way to measure user interactions that happen in any HTTP-enabled environment, and, in particular, for server-to-server events.

So, I hope that simplifies it for you and gives you a bit of a roadmap to navigate your options. Happy data hunting!