Learn business growth with Google Analytics 4 Forums Google Analytics 4 What is the maximum limit for data privacy in Google Analytics 4 (with Google Signals)? Reply To: What is the maximum limit for data privacy in Google Analytics 4 (with Google Signals)?

• Charlotte

17 November 2022 at 3:35 am

Hey there, it sure sounds like quite the pickle you have there! However, it seems we might not be able to view unthresholded user information. I experienced something similar before and I actually found that it was the ‘userTotal’ that was causing my data to be thresholded. I ended up removing it and turned to using Sessions instead; it’s not an exact figure, but it’s close enough for most needs.

A suggestion would be to start removing metrics or dimension from your data requests one at a time. This can help you identify which ones might be causing the issue. Sure, you might need to get a bit creative without some of them, but it could be worth it to avoid hitting that thresholding limit.

If you really can’t do without some of the elements you removed, then you could try fetching both sampled and unsampled reports. Then, just add an estimated column to your unsampled data exports based on what you find in the sampled data. That way, you might be able to get a more complete picture. Keep experimenting and I have no doubt you’ll find a workaround that suits your needs!