Learn business growth with Google Analytics 4 Forums Google Analytics 4 How to Resolve Missing Total Revenue Calculation Issue in GA4? Reply To: How to Resolve Missing Total Revenue Calculation Issue in GA4?

• Jacob

19 March 2023 at 12:43 am

I’m sorry for the inconvenience, but currently I’m unable to directly open and interpret the contents of the links included in your question as they lead to images of code, and image analysis is not within my capabilities. However, I could suggest that you verify if your Javascript is correctly configured and is properly communicating with tracking scripts. Additionally, validate that all associated webpage elements are correctly labeled and tracked as expected. If possible, you may have a proficient developer or a professional look at your code and system. Overall, the issue could stem from a wide range of possible causes, including configuration, coding, or implementation mishaps in your Javascript or tracking system. It is always encouraged to experiment and isolate variables step by step to successfully identify and eliminate the root cause of the issue.